Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Back to work....

It's been awhile. Yup, I know but the time has flown by. I have learned a lot about coaching in the past 7 years since I started this blog. Trust me it was more for me than anyone else to read. So now I am farther along in my coaching journey and I need to start writing some of this down again.

Whether or not anyone else reads this, it is still a record for me to see how much I have learned and to see the differences in my opinions over the years and throughout various teams.

The purpose of the blog is the same though, that is to share my thoughts about coaching and playing and comment on the wide world of soccer from my perspective. Hopefully some of the things I write will help others find their way through their own coaching journey.

If you have any topics of interest feel free to let me know. I'm not looking for current events because we all follow that. I want to know what other players and coaches are having issues with so we can try to find answers.

Cheers!

Coach T

No comments:

Post a Comment